As you may well know, this year Yehoodi.com are doing a LIVE broadcast of ILHC, The International Lindy Hop Championships in Washington, DC. We are just a little bit excited to say the least. To celebrate this from all the way across the pond in ‘sunny’ Liverpool, we decided to have a load of friends over for our brand new… ILHC DRINKING GAME. We have come up with a few ‘rules’ for you to play with whilst you watch, and please feel free to comment and add your own! We may not be able to be there, but let’s drink to those who are!
Alcohol (for a rowdy night)
Red Bull (for a crazy night)
Lemonade (for a giggly night)
Tea (for a civilised night)
Ice Cream (for a hot night)
Skittles (for a long night)
1 unit = one mouthful of the beverage of your choice.
* The Chase – will it still be ruling the floor? If yes, chase that Chase with a chaser of your choice = 1 unit.
* Flying through the air! = 1 unit.
* Jazz splits = 1 unit.
* Repeated swivels/switches = 1 unit.
* Points or Pecks? Down your Becks = 2 units.
* Frida is dancing? Just generally scream with joy.
* If multiple couples swing out together – show your appreciation and swing that beverage into your mouth = 2 units.
* If shoes get thrown, you must also remove your shoes and finish your beverage as recognition of the crazy shiz that just went down = Empty that beverage receptacle.
Hope you enjoy this!
To watch ILHC 2012 LIVE: use this link:
Thank you to Yehoodi for allowing us to experience this phenomenal competition as it happens, despite being thousands of miles away.
Cat and Alex